Join our exclusive reward card membership scheme and receive points from items you buy, to spend in-store (exclusions apply). Members of our Reward Card receive regular mailings approximately every 2 months and are kept up-to-date with new products, gardening tips and exclusive special offers. Sign up for our email and you’ll receive an additional exclusive voucher every month!
Application forms available in store – or click here to download our application form. Once completed please bring into the store.
Our FREE reward card allows customers to:
– Earn points for what you buy when your card is swiped
– Every 2 months (approximately) USERS will receive a voucher to the value of the points you have gained & a FREE pot of tea or filter coffee voucher.
*USERS are customers who have used their card in the last two months (roughly)
– Voucher value is roughly 5% of what you spend in store
– You will receive exclusive offers only available to our reward card customers
– Your card and vouchers can be used at Berwick, Dunbar & Plantsplus Garden Centres
We DO NOT pass your details onto any third parties.
Click here to view our full terms and conditions.
Save in our Restaurant
Pick up a Loyalty Card from the tills at our Restaurant to receive 1 free hot drink for every 10 purchased!
Save in our outdoor plant department
All fully hardy plants (all hardy shrubs, trees and perennials) are guaranteed for a period of 5 years from purchase* at Dunbar Garden Centre. If your plant fails within the first 5 years:
1. Bring in the plant or tree for examination by a qualified member of staff along with the original purchase receipt.
2. Once we have determined the cause of the problem we will endeavour to replace
it with a similar plant or one of equal value.
*5 year guarantee does not include bulbs, vegetables, seeds or plants that are known to be short lived. Does not include plants damaged due to lack of watering and proper horticultural care. Plants will not be replaced if the care guidelines have not been followed. Due to conditions outwith our control, we cannot be responsible for any airborne pests and diseases such as box blight, fungal leaf spot or aphids or extreme climatic conditions.